Monday, December 15, 2008

Art Post: Projects and WIPs

Well, as promised, here's some bits and pieces of what I've been working on, and some older pieces I haven't shown before, and some WIPs. To start off, here are some parts of my last big project for the year, a comic-sized collection of my art, which I did in the Fall and over the Thanksgiving break. The first is cropped and the second is a border for something.

  

Next, a trio of leopards for various reasons. First is a pencil sketch idea I had for someone that I didn't finish. Second is a piece for a very deserving friend of mine, with as many of her interests as I could fit in. The heraldic wolf at the end of the runner is based on an awesome design done for her by the wonderful and talented Angela Butt; the other designs on the fabric and the stag are adapted from Scythian art and artifacts. The leopard is supposed to be stylized, like my old leopard with a magazine.

  

Coming up, more art, a Sketchbook Project post, and a WIP post. And trades and gift art are still in the works, too. As always, thanks so much for looking! I really appreciate it. :)

No comments: